It is that time of the year cherry trees start blooming again, and the new school year begins in Japan! Are you interested in finding out more? 🙂
We invite you to a Japanese workshop, where you can learn many interesting things about this amazing country.
The trainer is from Japan and she will introduce you to her country and its beautiful traditions.
– general information about Japan
– information about the tea ceremony
– Japanese caligraphy course
– exciting Japanese activities and games
– fun facts
You can also practise your Japanese speaking skills if you speak it 🙂
– like our page „Language Exchange Bucharest”
– confirm your participation by selecting „going”
Recommended contribution: 40 ROn
The venue is a wonderful teahouse in the center, just next to Cismigiu Park, with many types of tea.
Everyone will pay for what they order.
Where? Ceainaria BohemiaTeaHouse, Poiana Narciselor nr.1, Bucuresti
*If there aren’t at least 5 participants the workshop will be postponed.
See you all there,
Sâmbătă 13 Aprilie 2019
16:00 - 18:30